What Figma libraries do we have?
Detaching and updating components
Feel free to use our Figma libraries:
- Design tokens: Internal, Public (will be pubished soon)
- Core components: Internal, Public
- Interface icons: Internal, Public
- Charts: Internal, Public
Start designing with our Figma libraries
How to start designing with the Intergalactic Design System Figma libraries? Where you should start from?
Getting started with Charts library
How to choose the right visualization for your task?
In addition, we offer libraries for internal use, which are accessible solely to Semrush designers.
- UX/UI patterns with common modules and patterns we use across different Semrush products – UX Patterns;
- UI illustrations – UI Illustration;
- marketing illustrations – Illustration;
- basic components and templates for product landings – Product Landings;
- product email templates and components – Product Emails;
- library for experimental components and patterns – Experiments;
- components for organizing your files and specs – Design File Template Library.
All Product Design Team members have editing access to the Libraries containing UI illustrations, patterns, experiments, and email templates.
As a result, if you create any new illustrations, patterns, or email templates, you are encouraged to add them to the shared libraries. By doing so, you will facilitate your colleagues in finding readily usable illustrations, icons, and email templates in the future.