Have you found a bug in one of our components and don't know where or to whom to report it? We have several ways to report bugs.
You can submit a bug report or request an improvement with GitHub issues.
- This method is convenient for the developers and maintainers of the design system.
- It saves the history of changes and discussions related to all components.
- However, we understand it may be inconvenient for designers and other departments, as not everyone has a GitHub account. In this case check the following option.
Internal Slack channel
You can use the internal Slack channel (#ui-kit-team) to report and discuss bugs, improvements, and any other questions you want to address to the Semrush UI Kit Team.
- This method is convenient for Semrush developers and other maintainers, as it allows for quick feedback, bug fixes, and collaborative problem-solving.
- Note that Slack channel isn't very helpful in terms of saving history, so important discussions or decisions should be documented elsewhere for reference.