What component has
Roles and attributes
The list below describes roles and attributes that component already has.
|Implicit on ||The |
|In ARIA live regions, the global |
Considerations for developers and designers
- Don't use heading markup for skeleton "bones" that replace headings, as this can be confusing for screen reader users who navigate the page using landmarks.
- Since the skeleton is a visual element, make sure the image replacements for it are marked as decorative (using
aria-hidden="true") and hidden from screen reader users.
- It's important to let screen readers access the text behind a skeleton loader.
- Detailed information about
aria-busystate you can find in the W3's guide.
- MDN's guide for aria-busy describes core information for this state.
See more accessibility recommendations in the common Accessibility guide.